Non Traditional Wedding Dresses – Oiginal and Extravagant Way
Browse video and picture of non traditional wedding dresses oiginal and extravagant way and get inspired. Find also related search
Most often, the bride wears a traditional white wedding outfit. But sometimes girls prefer something unusual and extravagant. It turns out that more modern brides break the established tradition and go to the altar in dresses, causing some admiration and even bewilderment. But in spite of such an ambiguous perception of these non traditional wedding dresses – they can easily be the height of perfection.
- 1. The unusual color.Today, not only red is in demand of extravagant brides. Warm pastel shades of apricot, blue, cream increasingly adorn the wedding banquet. Not far behind them are the vibrant outfits in blue and even black color in the neighborhood with white.Famous celebrities prefer to get married in the original wedding dresses. Gwen Stefani was in a dress by John Galliano at her wedding day. It was absolutely white top, but a bottom was slowly, but surely becoming pink.
- 2. The original length.Those who prefer to stand out from the usual gowns for a bride may be advisable to experiment with the length of the outfit. If the traditional dress is floor-length mean, the exclusive options can be of any length. Dresses with mini skirts suit well for slim beauties and will be also charming.Dresses-transformers are also in demand today. The same bride may be introduced to the guests in a lush traditional dress at the ceremony and in a small convenient mini dress on the dance floor.
- 3. The stunning style.The reluctance to merge into crowd of other brides sometimes pushes the girls to very unusual experiments of non traditional wedding dresses. Young couples often display in the wedding attire their hobbies. An equipment of biker with the presence of leather, chromeplated details, high boots will not give the bride to be just one of many in her lucky day.
- 4. Flower design.Some brides love nature a lot, so it might be shown in some wedding gowns, which are decorated with prints or even compositions of flowers. Such non traditional wedding dresses are very colorful and picturesque, but the big drawback is their fragility.
- 5. National outfit.Increasingly, some young couples decide to organize their most solemn celebration in national traditions. And according to this the event and honeymoon outfits are kept in the national colors.Each region has its own characteristics, so the space for creativity a bridesmaid dress and suit for the groom is unlimited. The beauty of vintage costumes can always be emphasized with modern materials, which will give them a new life.
- 6. A suit.Somewhat unusual at first glance is the idea of a bride in a trouser suit. However, designers of wedding dresses found a way out of this situation. A luxury suit that combines elegance of trouser suit and festiveness of a wedding dress, have the right to life.
- 7. The original fabric.Taffeta, satin, lace has already become common for designers. But beautiful dresses can be made from almost any material. For example, the original material for a non traditional wedding dresses can become peacock feathers. This dress is not just exclusive, it is simply unique.