Purple and White Wedding Dresses – Some Advices in Choosing
Browse video and picture of purple and white wedding dresses some advices in choosing and get inspired. Find also related search
Purple and white wedding dresses are quite an unusual choice for brides. Purple is the color of seduction and desire. It is noble, inspiring femininity and tenderness. It makes it really great color for the important day in your life. If you chose purple, look for an outfit in not too strict style, you need the ease and comfort. Experts recommend to dilute purple with white.
Just some years ago it was unthinkable that a wedding dress could be not the traditional white or ivory color. Today we are witnessing of huge changing of this tradition, more brides are choosing colored dresses.
Purple and white wedding dresses can hardly be called universal. Such dresses are not suitable for everyone and are not combined with all the colors. These dresses fit well on dark-haired and fair-haired girls with dark or tanned skin, but for pale-faced brides such dress can give an unneeded deathly pallor. There are many shades of purple – lavender, lilac, burgundy, grape, fuchsia. If you are getting married in the evening time, you can use intense shades of lilac and purple with satin fabric, but always keep the lightness and simplicity of whole style.
Some important advices for brides:
- if your choice has fallen on this color for dress, make sure it looks well with your skin and combines your hair tone;
- think about the level of formality of the wedding, if it is too formal and takes place in a classic style, the colored outfits are not necessary in this way;
- do not forget about the groom’s outfit: you should both look harmonious and stylish, groom’s suit should be favorably combined with his bride’s dress;
- fashion wedding trend is the combination of contrasting colors: red and white, black and white, purple and white, use some of these combination and your dress will be amazing;
- it would be a very interesting option for purple and white wedding dresses, when you can use the classic white with contrasting embroidery, lace or beads, dark belts, ribbons and inserts of dark purple.