Styles of Wedding Dresses: Find Your Perfect Outfit
Browse video and picture of styles of wedding dresses find your perfect outfit and get inspired. Find also related search styles of dance, styles of writing, styles of art, styles of tattoos, styles of leadership, styles of houses, styles of music, styles of beyond, styles of creation, styles of yoga,
There are only seven of the most popular winning styles of wedding dresses. You are sure to find something that will suit any type of the figure.
- A long magnificent wedding gown is the most common, beautiful and classic. It is also called as a ball gown or princess dress due to the fluffy skirt with a crinoline and constricted waist corset. This dress is great for any figure, as long as the height is not below average, or it will be visually make the silhouette full and short.
- The long Greek dress, or as it is called Empire silhouette. This dress features a high waist line right under the breast. So it looks perfect on slender girl – emphasizes the bust of the full, and even pregnant women, due to the fact that visually it hides the tummy. Wedding dress in the Empire style is sewn from light flowing fabrics. This is one of the most romantic styles of wedding dresses.
- A short wedding gown. This dress is characterized by short skirt – plus or minus ten centimeters to the knee, with fitted or loose bodice. This dress will suit any height and shape, the only condition for its choice are beautiful legs, which the bride wants to brag about.
- A straight long wedding dress. It is suitable for both tall and petite brides with slim or proportional hourglass figure type.
- A-silhouette wedding dress. This dress has such a name because its skirt resembles the letter “A”, expanding to the bottom. A-silhouette dress has a tight-fitting top, a slim waistline and A-shaped skirt.
- A wedding dress “mermaid” or, as it is called, fish. This dress necessarily need to be long, because it has a fitted bodice, covers the line of the hips and dramatically expands at knee level. Ideal if you have a slender or proportional boyish figure.
- A wedding dress “tulip”. It is named in honor of the skirt, like a full-blown tulip bud. This dress is great for both high and not a tall girl, with an hourglass figure and slender without roundness. A tulip dress will emphasize your waist line and carefully mark the hip.
Today’s fashion currently offers variety of styles of wedding dresses, so you need to find your perfect outfit among these wonderful gowns.