Organize your way-out celebration with wedding decor trends 2015
Browse video and picture of organize your way out celebration with wedding decor trends 2015 and get inspired. Find also related search organize your life, organize yourself skinny, organize your home, organize your closet, organize your kitchen, organize your room, organize your house, organize your office, organize your desktop, organize your life book,
Every year there are new interesting ideas of the wedding decor. And though the classic is always relevant, organizing a modern celebration you should adopt some fashionable wedding decor trends 2015.
Top 10 ideas for wedding decorations in 2015.
- Luxury trees and compositions of the branches will help to create a wedding ceremony with mystical and majestic atmosphere.
- Spectacular chandeliers will be the highlight of your decor. They will face the eyes of all the invited guests.
- Vintage furniture is becoming more popular among fashionable wedding decorations. It is used for seating guests, for the organization of candy bar and chill out zone at the wedding.
- Last season the wedding tables were used to be decorated with fresh flowers, so now in the course are a variety of materials: fruit and vegetables, moss and twigs, fur and feathers. Designers create stunning compositions, impressing by its beauty and uniqueness.
- One of the main wedding decor this year are animals and flower motifs. These can be natural materials of vegetable or animal origin: fresh flowers, feathers, moss, horns, fur.
- This year a stand made of fresh flowers, is becoming increasingly popular among wedding decor trends 2015. The “flower” wall can be used as a decorative element, as well as a background for the wedding photoshooting.
- This year the ceiling of the wedding hall or tent should not be remained without any attention. It should be definitely decorated with beautiful fabrics drape or fresh flowers.
- What should you do if you have chosen not particularly beautiful and luxurious hall for a wedding? Decorate it with fresh flowers, but not standard bouquets in vases, but stylish compositions of hanging flowers.
- Wooden tables and chairs, simple floral arrangements, burlap and linen, lamps and candles as lighting – all this creates a wonderful atmosphere of coziness and comfort at the wedding party.
- This year’s fashion includes bright tablecloth with unusual prints and colors, floral motifs, stylish effects of Ombre and geometric patterns.
Wedding decor trends 2015 are all individual, it will make every event truly unique!